quem fodeu?

who fucked up what we had?
and what we had was so nicely wrapped up
wrapped up in stuff only we could understand
and who would imagine
that it would end up so abruptly like this
don't blame the other guy
because there's only two persons to blame
or maybe just me...
but anyhow... keep in mind that you're still my surfin' bird.
I used to love what you did to my lips,
every time we saw each other
what you became so used to do
and what I became so used to receive from you
what you did to my bones,
what you did to my humor...
be sure... I'll always remember a moment with you,
in the middle of a lot of great ones,
and instantly my mouth will dwell on a smile

I want to talk to you about everything again
I want to share more wine and more nights
and more mornings on the bed
but... I just can't anymore.
and, as it seems now, neither can you.

(eu fiz esse despreocupado e largado post
como um tributo ao que tivemos,
que também era desse modo)

1 observações:

Thaysa Aguiar disse...

Blog muito bom, adorei \o/
Seguindo, segue o meu? *-------------*

www.deinvernoaverao.blogspot.com
Beijos :D