incluindo eu.

I get involved but I'm not advocating
got an opinion yeah you're well up for slating
see you've got a prescription and that makes it legal
now I find the excuses overwhelmingly feeble
you go to the doctor you need pills for sleeping
well if you can convince him then I guess that's not cheating
so your daughter's depressed well get her straight on the Prozac
but look, do you know... she already takes crack
why can't we all; all just be honest?
admit to ourselves that everyone's on it
from grown politicians to young adolescents
prescribing themselves antidepressants
how can we start to tackle the problem...
if you don't put your hands up and admit that you're on them?
the kids are in danger they're all getting habits
'cause from what I can see everyone's at it...
everyone's at it...
everyone's at it...
everyone's at it.

Lily Allen - Everyone's At It

0 observações: