street sages

and, oh, those crazed old bums out on the streets
and the sheets they draw from underneath their souls
their conflicted souls, their rejected numbness
oh, my little girl, couldn't we..?
live a bit like they live, and free ourselves
make a scape through what is harshly though apparently clean
seems clean and it's actually the dirtiest of them all
I really don't feel like conformation today
I feel like living it up to my nature
I feel like experiencing outside presumable

the understood and proven methods
failing in a post-modern failed society
falling through fucked up bricks
absorbing what's left out of free spirits
and the walls rise up to protect unworthy shit
I could ask myself what's left
what's left of authenticity, mine, theirs
what's left of the street scent
of my insides and its colors
but i'd be greatly depressed while realizing
the reduced and simplified pathways
the ones that spill everything
and the certainty about some facts
and the line being drawn from this
sliding sadness, hanging around in the attics

0 observações: